Chilled Angus Beef Sirloin Roast
1.5kg/pack of New Zealand’s best Chilled Angus Beef Sirloin Roast
Celebrating 40 years of farming, Wilkins Farming Co continues to provide exceptional delivery through the combination of their best in class genetics, lush pastures, leading edge technology, and hand selection of their products.
Carefully hand selected premium black Angus to ensure optimum quality, enjoy 100% grass fed beef that is packed with nutrients, fine textured, flavorsome and lusciously tender.
Their Angus Beef Eye Fillet Tenderloin Roast is individually selected to ensure maximum flavor traits that deliver consistent premium tenderness and taste in every bite. It is naturally rich in protein and full of essential vitamins and minerals.
Take a look at the list below for six reasons why beef should stay on the shopping list.
- Beef is naturally rich in protein*, which helps muscle growth and supports muscle mass
- Beef provides iron and four essential vitamins – niacin, riboflavin, vitamins B6 and B12 – which help reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Beef provides eight essential vitamins and minerals that support good health and well-being
- Beef is a rich source of zinc, which supports normal hair, nails and skin
- Zinc also supports normal cognitive function, fertility and reproduction and also contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Beef is a source of iron which helps the immune system to work
*Consumer Focused Health Claims for Beef, AHDB – February 2016, page 2
Other product suggestions : Chilled Angus Beef Eye Fillet Tenderloin Roast (1kg) or Chilled Angus Beef Ribeye Roast, 1.5kg per portion