Blueberries – Frozen
Blueberries, 1kg – Freshly harvested in the south island of New Zealand, the Blueberries are allowed to ripen naturally in the field and is picked at the peak of ripeness and snap frozen to lock in its freshness, for the best sweetness, color, and taste.
Coming from a three-generation lineage, Sujon Berryfruits is a proud family heritage of producing berries—cultivated in the most pristine environment on their farm in Nelson, with its highest sunshine hours and plant-friendly eco-climate.
Get a taste of delicious firm berries with a subtle fruity flavor suitable for a wide range of uses—from salad sauces, smoothies, to sumptuous desserts like pies, muffins and cakes.
Blueberries are sweet, nutritious and wildly popular.
Often labeled a superfood, they are low in calories and incredibly good for you.
They’re so tasty and convenient that many people consider them their favorite fruit.
Here are 10 proven health benefits of blueberries:
- Blueberry is Low in Calories But High in Nutrients
- Blueberry is the King of Antioxidant Foods
- Blueberry Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and Cancer
- Blueberry Protect Cholesterol in Your Blood From Becoming Damaged
- Blueberry May Lower Blood Pressure
- Blueberry May Help Prevent Heart Disease
- Blueberry Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory
- Anthocyanins in Blueberry May Have Anti-Diabetes Effects
- May Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections
- Blueberry May Reduce Muscle Damage After Strenuous Exercise
For full article click here