Mixed Berries – Frozen
Mixed Berries, 1kg of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, boysenberries and strawberries. Freshly harvested in the south island of New Zealand, the berries are allowed to ripen naturally in the field and is picked at the peak of ripeness and snap frozen individually for the best sweetness, color, and taste.
Coming from a three-generation lineage, Sujon Berryfruits is a proud family heritage of producing berries—cultivated in the most pristine environment on their farm in Nelson, with its highest sunshine hours and plant-friendly eco-climate.
Get a taste of a delicious well-thought-of combination of berries, a blend of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, boysenberries and strawberries, ready to use for your enjoyment. Sujon Mixed Berries is ideal to enhance the taste and color of desserts, fresh fruit salads, and smoothies.
Some Benefits that contains in a pack of mixed berries:
- Raspberries are low in carbs and high in fiber, making them a smart choice for anyone watching their carbs.
- By blocking alpha-amylase, raspberries may reduce the number of carbs absorbed after a meal, which lessens the impact on your blood sugar.
- Battle free radicals (molecules released by toxins) in the body
- Control blood sugar levels by slowing the rate of sugar absorption
- Blueberry Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and Cancer
- Blueberry Protect Cholesterol in Your Blood From Becoming Damaged
- The heart-shaped silhouette of the strawberry is the first clue that this fruit is good for you.
- These potent little packages protect your heart, increase HDL (good) cholesterol, lower your blood pressure, and guard against cancer.