180g/ Jar Coriander Leaf Marinated Mushroom
Marinated mushrooms are full of vitamins and mineral. It contains high amounts of dietary fiber, iron, manganese, niacin, riboflavin. It has high amounts of vitamin A, B6 and C.*
ORIGIN: East Asia
INGREDIENTS: shitake mushrooms, honshimeji mushrooms, seaweed, ginger, tamari soy sauce, mirin, salt
DESCRIPTION/FLAVOUR PROFILE: Mixed Asian mushrooms – sour, savoury – umami
SHELF LIFE: 3 MONTHS UNOPENED – REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING AND CONSUME WITHIN 2 MONTHS
12 things to do with marinated mushrooms:
- Appetizer or Snack: Add mushrooms to a serving bowl with plenty of toothpicks and napkins!
- Antipasto platter: Use mushrooms as part of an antipasto platter – along with Italian meats, cheeses and olives.
- Tapenade: Finely chop the mushrooms and transform them into a tapenade for bread, chicken and beef!
- Crostini: Slather toasted crusty artisan bread with soft cheese and top with mushrooms for an easy, yet elevated appetizer!
- Eggs and Omelets: Stir them into omelets and scrambled eggs for added flavor!
- Salads and Grain Bowls: Scatter mushrooms on top of salads and grain bowls for a pop of texture and flavor!
- Pasta salad: Stir mushrooms into your favorite vinaigrette-based pasta salads!
- Pizza: Pat mushrooms dry and give them a rough chop. Sprinkle the mushrooms on pizza prior to baking.
- Burgers: Slice mushrooms and use them as a topping for your favorite burgers and sandwiches!
- Pasta: Top your favorite pasta with a heaping pile of mushrooms and plenty of freshly grated parmesan cheese!
- Quick Gratin: Transform them into a gratin! Pat the mushrooms dry and add them to a baking dish. Sprinkle with Gruyère or parmesan and breadcrumbs. Bake at 400 degrees until the cheese melts and the mushrooms are warmed through.
- Accompaniment to protein: Serve mushrooms as a side dish for beef, chicken, tofu, pork and lamb!
About Coriander Leaf
Coriander Leaf is a multi-concept award-winning brand that encompasses both authentic and innovative Pan-Asian dining experiences and ground-breaking culinary team building and education programmes.
At Coriander Leaf, food is a philosophy – re-imagining, re-interpreting, re-presenting signature dishes from across the continent along distinct flavour verticles. Chef Samia’s modern Asian take on classic, traditional cuisine uses both inspired and traditional techniques, to see regional flavours re-created as small plates designed for sharing.
Coriander Leaf menu reflects a carefully curated selection of dishes, developed along five flavour verticals to span the entire continent: fresh, spicy, familiar, umami and sweet.
Other Product Suggestion: ORANGE PASSIONFRUIT MARMALADE