Organic Sun-Dried Apricots
Organic Certifications: USDA, EU
- Certified Organic
- Gluten-Free Snack
- Unsweetened (no refined sugar)
- Unsulphured (No preservatives)
Nature’s Superfoods’ Organic Dried Apricots are organically grown – meaning that our apricots are usually a dull orange-brown color, and not the bright orange color associated with non-organic dried apricots that have been treated with sulfites (a preservative). The tangy-sweet flavor and chewy texture of apricots, plus their nutritious benefits, make them an excellent guilt-free snack.
APRICOTS: Apricots have numerous health benefits due to good amounts of vitamins such as vitamin A, C, K, E and niacin. In addition, they are also rich in dietary fiber and minerals like potassium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium and phosphorus. In addition, apricots also contain phytochemicals called carotenoids. The powerful antioxidant – lycopene (which is good for eyes) – is one of the carotenoids found in apricots.
Botanical name: Prunus armeniaca
INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic Apricots, Whole & Dried
- Helps maintain healthy vision
- Improves heart health – Helps with blood pressure
- Maintains digestive health
- Antioxidant benefits
- Strengthens bones
- Prevents iron-deficiency anemia
How To Use:
1) Eat these delicious morsels out of the bag as a wholesome snack!
2) Add them (whole or cut) to your salads, oatmeal, trail mix, yogurt, smoothies and granola.
Other Product Suggestion: Organic Tibetan Goji Berries, Dried
$6.50 – $15.90