Organic Tibetan Goji Berries, Dried
Organic Certifications: USDA, EU
- Certified Organic
Nature’s Superfoods’ Organic Goji Berries are supersized and specially selected for their great taste. They are organically grown in the pristine, high-altitude Tibetan Plateau. The isolation of the plateau, known to be free from pollution and gifted with lots of sun, crystal clear waters (from melted snow), and clean air quality, provide the perfect environmental conditions for growing these wonderfully sweet Goji berries. No sugars, additives, or preservatives like sulfite have been used in the process of drying these berries.
GOJI: One of the most nutritionally-rich foods, Goji Berries contain lots of carotenoids- beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein, β-crytoxanthin, and lycopene, at least 6 vitamins (C, B1,B2,B3,B6,E), over 30 essential and trace elements (unheard of in any fruit), polyphenolic antioxidants and 19 amino acids. Additionally they also contain calcium, copper, germanium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc. Goji berries are also known for unique polysaccharides called Lycium barbarum polysaccharides which strengthen the immune system.
Known as the Longevity Fruit, Goji Berries have been highly prized and used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for thousands of centuries. TCM considers these berries to have the ability to maintain the function of eyes, nourish the liver and kidney and help moisten the lungs.
Botanical name: Lycium barbarum
INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic Goji Berries, Whole & Dried
ORIGIN: Tibetan plateau
- Energy & Stamina
- Improves eye health, may prevent age-related macular degeneration
- Slows aging process
- Helps protect/cleanse the liver
- May help improve blood sugar control
How To Use:
1) Healthy Snack: Eat Goji Berries out of the bag! A small handful will do. Combine with other dried berries or nuts for variety.
2) Tea: Add a handful of dried berries to hot water or tea for 5-10 minutes. The berries will swell and become juicer. Drink the tea along with the hydrated berries.
3) Add a handful of dried berries to morning cereals, salads, porridge, trail mix, yogurt, smoothies and granola.
4) Cook your favorite recipe with Goji Berries, or add to soups (which is common in Chinese cuisine).
Recommended daily serving : A handful or 10-15 berries
Other Product Suggestion: Organic Yacon Root Slices, Dried
$8.90 – $20.90